The Sandra MacCoubrey Leadership Challenge
Double the Impact. Local dollars. Local results.
Double your impact. Local giving. Local results.
The Sandra MacCoubrey Leadership Challenge will provide up to $50,000 in matching donations to Northumberland United Way doubling the impact of your local investment.
New Leadership Donors
If you are making a first-time donation of $1,200 or more to Northumberland United Way, the Leadership Challenge will match your gift, dollar for dollar. When you donate $1,200, United Way receives $2,400.
Renewing Leadership Donors
If you increase your leadership gift to Northumberland United Way by more than 10%, the Leadership Challenge will match the increase in your donation.
The Sandra MacCoubrey Leadership Challenge is founded and supported by two very generous donors.
I’m happy to support Northumberland United Way with this Leadership Challenge.
I know that my investment stays local and helps people in our community. A matching gift is an inspiring opportunity and continues the philanthropic support of my late husband Bob.
Examples of real change made possible by leadership donors.
- Dale was matched with a literacy tutor. He was able to achieve his literacy goals and is now completing his studies.
- Joan, a single mother with two kids, was struggling to manage her finances. “I was struggling with debt and I didn’t know what to do. These people saved my life. I can’t thank them enough.”
- Anne was able to complete major home repairs to maintain safe and affordable housing.
- Julia’s outlook on school improved after receiving one-on-one mentoring
- Lucas, a child whose family was struggling to cover basic needs, started the school year with a back pack full of school supplies.
- Amina received free, confidential counselling to cope with her mental health issues.
For more information, please contact Heather Norris at firstname.lastname@example.org, call (905) 372-6955 or visit us at our office at 62 Swayne Street, Cobourg.